At Penrhos, our purpose is clear – to inspire girls to become extraordinary women.
From the youngest girl in Pre-Kindergarten, who explores and discovers through play-based discovery in our Early Learning Centre, to the young woman in Year 12 sitting her WACE exams, we deliver an inspirational learning environment in which each individual is encouraged to strive for the highest and achieve her personal best. Based on survey responses and focus groups, we’ve rounded up the top ten reasons why families have chosen all-girls private school Penrhos for their daughter’s learning journey.
Benefits of going to all-girls school Penrhos
- Single sex education in Perth – tailored teaching and resources, designed to help girls achieve their personal best
- Easily accessible via main transport links across the southern corridor – we have families commuting from Yokine to Armadale and the Perth hills
- Consistently high ATAR results – Penrhos was thrilled to be ranked 11th on the schools ATAR leader board in 2018 and 2019
- Award-winning teachers, programs and facilities with the highly anticipated Science Innovation Centre due for completion in 2021
- Personalised learning and smaller class sizes
- A strong focus on STEM skills for flexible career options
- Rounded and grounded approach – based on the whole person paradigm of mind, heart, body and spirit with equal value and measure
- Extensive co-curricular program empowering girls to explore skills and passions outside of the classroom
- Strong ties with country WA via small, boutique boarding house, home to no more than 100 girls at any one time (each with her own bedroom)
- Inclusive culture and diverse community, grounded in the Uniting Church faith but welcoming and accessible to all
Penrhos College is an independent, all-girls school in Perth. Penrhos’ extensive offering starts in the Early Learning Centre, through to Junior and Secondary School. Penrhos is a day and boarding school for girls located in Como, South Perth WA.