People who work at Penrhos College agree – Penrhos is a fantastic, caring and supportive educational organisation.
Penrhos College highly values its employees and seeks to attract the best people to join our innovative and dynamic environment. As a leading WA school we aim to provide:
- a cooperative, team oriented and supportive culture
- a focus on achieving excellence in their area of expertise
- a culture where staff contribution is highly valued and encouraged
- a wide range of professional work-related experiences and activities directly relevant to education
- recognition for their contribution
- an environment that focuses on staff wellbeing
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.